The XS 0.8 is CTEK???s smallest 12 V charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12V batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs, lawnmowers, etc. It is also suitable for maintenance charging ???normal- sized??? batteries such as car batteries.
The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The XS 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12V batteries from 1.2Ah to 32Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 100Ah.
The XS 0.8 is IP65 classified (splash and dust proof), delivers 0.8A and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 5 year warranty.
Features & benefits:
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance.
- Charges lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, GEL and AGM) from 1.2Ah to 32Ah, up to 100Ah maintenance charging.
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries.
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows.
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance.
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life.
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage.
- 5 year warranty.Specifications:
Type of charger Six step, fully automatic charging cycle Type of batteries 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM and GEL) Battery capacity 1.2 to 32Ah (up to 100Ah maintenance charging) Input voltage and frequency 220VAC to 240VAC, 50Hz to 60Hz Output voltage and current 14.4VDC / 0.8A max Operating temperature -20oC to 50oC Cooling Natural convection Dimensions (L x W x H) 145 x 55 x 38mm Insulation IP 65 (splash and dust proof) Weight 0.4kg
The XS 0.8 is delivered with two different battery leads, one with clamps and one with eyelet terminals, all colour coded for easy /- identification. If the battery is difficult to access, the lead with eyelet terminals can be mounted to the battery, and the quick connectors are located so that it is easily reached for charging. You can also purchase additional leads allowing you to have one lead with eyelet terminals fixed to all your vehicles with batteries that are difficult to get at, and charge them from the same charger.