The Energizer are new technically advanced Group 31 batteries. These batteries have had a technical upgrade which includes the “PowerFrame Grid.
Advantages of the PowerFrame grid:
- The new frame minimises grid growth and prevemts short circuits.
- Optimised for energy flow, lower resistance and better conductivity.
- The grid is punched, ensuring greater precision.
- Greater all round strength.
- More cranking power.
- Even better cycling capabilities.
- Strength and reliability you have always been used to – just better.Specifications
Battery type Lead-acid, maintenance free Capacity (@ 20h rate) 105Ah Reserve capacity 165 minutes Cold cranking amps (-18oC) EN 680, BCI 625, IEC 450, DIN 400 Dimensions (L x W x H) 330 x 175 x 240mm Weight 26.3kg Terminal layout Standard tapered terminals Warranty 2 years