The National Luna Intelligent solenoid has been designed to be a compact, automatic, parallel split-charge isolator for motor vehicles. The product features intelligent control electronics and a low-loss, high-current solenoid rated for extreme environments.
Installing the Intelligent solenoid is simple and can “piggy-back” off the vehicle???s main battery without any ignition “tapping”, ensuring that existing vehicle wiring is not tampered with.
The Intelligent Solenoid is supplied as a fully-functional split-charge isolator, no cables, batteries or other hardware is supplied. Battery monitor, lugs, cables and batteries are available separately.
- Simple installation
- Low-loss solenoid
- Automatic connection and isolation
- Plug-in port for remote monitor
- No ignition wiring necessary
- Alternator over-load protection
- Removed battery, damaged battery and short-circuit protection
- Can also be installed in trailers or caravans
Power supply 8V – 15V (display range 11.4V – 14.2V) Switched current 85A continuous, 400A peak Power consumption 40mA average on standby, 780mA max with solenoid engaged Dimensions (L x W x H) 130 x 115 x 75mm Weight 0.58kg excluding connections